Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort Collins, Colorado (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,839 ($3,275) in Fort Collins, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)