Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,759 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)