Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,173 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 2 hours ago)