Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,695 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (37 minutes ago)