Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,742 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)