Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,125 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$61 (39 minutes ago)