Cost of living comparison between Foggia, Italy and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,475 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)