Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,625 ($3,068) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (40 minutes ago)