Cost of living in Fes, Morocco vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09200 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,705 (18,527 Dirham) in Fes.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)