Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08982 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,450 (16,146 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)