Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09053 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,362 (15,040 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)