Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,523 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)