Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01184 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,712 (Taka 229,055) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)