Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,396 (₨106,655) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (about 2 hours ago)