Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,446 (₨115,473) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)