Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,832 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)