Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,986 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (39 minutes ago)