Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,805 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (15 minutes ago)