Cost of living in Faro, Portugal vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,211 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (40 minutes ago)