Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01373 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,478 (₨180,565) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)