Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,613 (£2,332) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (28 minutes ago)