Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,685 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (32 minutes ago)