Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,756 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (33 minutes ago)