Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,316 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (20 minutes ago)