Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,182 ($3,643) in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)