Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,349 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)