Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,787 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (18 minutes ago)