Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,179 in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)