Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20032 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,299 (6,485TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)