Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,664 (10,741TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (37 minutes ago)