Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24127 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,362 (5,643TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)