Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25628 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,656 (10,364TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)