Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15337 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,029 (6,709TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)