Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21614 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,216 (5,626TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)