Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13404 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,516 (kr26,232) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)