Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,511 (kr26,116) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩25,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)