Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13424 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,644 (kr27,147) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (32 minutes ago)