Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 110% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,983 (kr29,623) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)