Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24991 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 (13,151TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)