Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26271 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,852 (14,664TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (30 minutes ago)