Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,296 (838,828 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (35 minutes ago)