Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00241 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,800 (747,659 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)