Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00760 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,389 (182,843 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)