Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,596 (353,086 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)