Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16499 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €827 (5,009TL) in Elazığ.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)