Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,467 (Bs 48,517) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)