Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08495 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,446 (Bs 28,797) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)