Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,840 (Bs 52,144) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)