Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,553 (Bs 49,356) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (14 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (29 minutes ago)