Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,680 ($3,044) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (30 minutes ago)