Cost of living in El Paso, Texas, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Paso, Texas (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,695 ($3,065) in El Paso, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)