Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23687 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,126 (13,197 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)