Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23455 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,029 (12,915 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)