Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23736 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,441 (14,498 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (35 minutes ago)