Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23822 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,299 (13,849 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)