Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,450 (£4,661) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (43 minutes ago)