Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.135 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,597 (£2,289) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)