Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.121 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,593 (£2,313) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)