Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,849 (675,049 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (14 minutes ago)