Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,399 (1,150,667 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)