Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00278 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,352 (1,206,137 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)