Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,476 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Quebec City costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)