Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,028 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £688 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.78 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 199 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (about 2 hours ago)