Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11847 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,239 (18,901 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)