Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00792 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,480 (186,924 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)