Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00726 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,074 (561,064 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)