Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00744 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,942 (530,205 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)