Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,434 ($2,836) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (41 minutes ago)