Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04900 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,572 (Mex$ 52,493) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)