Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04828 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,743 (Mex$ 56,815) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wichita, Kansas costs $100,000,000 (42 minutes ago)