Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,690 (NZ$8,421) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)