Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,222 (NZ$4,954) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)