Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,959 (NZ$4,973) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)