Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,788 (NZ$4,825) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)