Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,941 (NZ$5,015) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)