Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,503 (NZ$4,219) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)