Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.610 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,382 (NZ$5,541) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (about 1 hour ago)