Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,329 (Php81,821) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)