Cost of living comparison between Dumaguete City, Philippines and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01904 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,481 (Php182,816) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)