Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 (Php178,622) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)