Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,430 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (43 minutes ago)