Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,787 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)