Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,477 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)