Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)