Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13332 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,378 (25,341 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)