Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13377 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,062 (15,414 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)