Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13280 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,047 (15,412 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)