Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13527 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,191 (16,200 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $21,407 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)