Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,599 prices entered by 542 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 in Dublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)