Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 100% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,392 (AU$5,489) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (39 minutes ago)