Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 95% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,331 (AU$8,957) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)