Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,191 (AU$5,018) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)