Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 105% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,872 (AU$4,496) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)