Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,730 prices entered by 653 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25007 EUR / AED
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 99% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,980 (Dirham 23,912) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)