Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,668 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (33 minutes ago)