Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (33 minutes ago)