Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,461 (1,615,088 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €179 (38 minutes ago)