Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 39% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,177 (2,738,243 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (27 minutes ago)