Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,053 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)