Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)