Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,966 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)