Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,895 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)