Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13764 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,784 (元27,495) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)