Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03102 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €730 (23,541₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)