Cost of living in Doha, Qatar vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23946 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 129% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,894 (16,263 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)