Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,134 (5,058,165 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (about 1 hour ago)