Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00461 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 97% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,356 (727,985 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)