Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00481 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 117% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,684 (765,906 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 10 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)