Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 144% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,324 (1,373,268 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)