Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 136% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,065 (1,361,315 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)