Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,728 (10,715TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)