Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26711 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,283 (R$ 8,548) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)