Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23171 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,935 (R$ 8,350) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)