Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23481 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,221 (R$ 9,458) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (20 minutes ago)