Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,177 (₨230,715) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (36 minutes ago)