Cost of living comparison between Dindigul, India and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 (₨250,663) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)