Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 (₨248,843) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)