Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 116% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,467 ($6,899) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $399 (33 minutes ago)