Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 83% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,738 ($3,183) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)