Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 92% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,766 ($6,448) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵500 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)