Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,089 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)