Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,560 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (43 minutes ago)